Source: TV Guide
TV Guide sat down in an interview with Matthew Morrison who plays Will Schuester on Fox’s “Glee”. So what can we expect to see in upcoming episodes of “Glee”? Well, somebody is developing a crush on Will Schuester (HINT: It isn’t Emma)! Also find out some of the upcoming songs that will be featured in future episodes.
**POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD**
Here are the key things that are going to happen on “Glee” (excerpted from TV Guide):
- Rachel Berry (played by Lea Michele) is going to develop a crush on Will Schuester. Rachel and Mr. Schuester will sing “Endless Love” together. The song made famous by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross.
- Coach Sue will stir up trouble over a mattress commercial featuring the Glee club.
- Mr. Schuester will eventually find out about his wife’s fake pregnancy.
- Finn (played by Cory Monteith) will find out that he isn’t the father of Quinn’s (played by Dianna Agron) baby.
- Matthew Morrison’s favorite upcoming song mash-up is Don’t Stand So Close to Me by The Police, mashed with Young Girl, by Gary Puckett and the Union Gap
- One of the future episodes is titled “Sectionals” and Matthew Morrison has described it as “the best episode…”
Read the full article on TVGuide.com.